Temple University Beasley School of Law, LL.M. in Trial Advocacy, Honors (2003)
Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude (2001)
University of Pennsylvania, B.A. English, Cum Laude (1998)
William T. HillPartner
William T. Hill, a partner in the litigation department, has been named a Pennsylvania Rising Star® every year since 2005 by a vote of his peers.
Mr. Hill holds an LL.M. in Trial Advocacy, as well as an Associate in Reinsurance ("ARe") designation from the American Institute for CPCU and Insurance Institute of America.
Mr. Hill represents a broad range of business entities and individuals in commercial disputes. His recent engagements include representation of:
- An insured in nationwide products liability claims;
- An insured in an international title insurance claim;
- A financial guarantee insurer in litigation against a note issuer;
- A private equity investor in litigation brought by an employee;
- A mortgage company in commercial disputes;
- A communications company in patent litigation;
- A real estate developer in litigation against an investor;
- A nationwide retailer in landlord-tenant and other commercial disputes;
- Lenders in litigation against borrowers; and
- Plaintiffs in catastrophic personal injury actions.
Honorable Freda L. Wolfson, United States District Court, New Jersey 2002-03
Associate in Reinsurance ("ARe")