1835 Market Street
- Suite 1400
PA 19103Marlton Office
10000 Lincoln Drive East
- Suite 201
NJ 08053215.569.2992 phone215.568.6603 email@example.com
William T. Hill, a partner in the litigation department, has been named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® Rising Star every year since 2005 by a vote of his peers.
Mr. Hill holds an LL.M. in Trial Advocacy, a degree he obtained with Honors (the highest distinction) in 2003.
Mr. Hill represents injured parties in catastrophic personal-injury and medical-malpractice matters, as well as a broad range of business entities and individuals in commercial disputes. His recent engagements include representation of:
- An insured in nationwide products-liability claims;
- An insured in an international title-insurance claim;
- Victims of significant medical malpractice which caused catastrophic injury or death;
- Injured plaintiffs in products-liability actions;
- A financial-guarantee insurer in litigation against a note issuer;
- A private-equity investor in litigation brought by an employee;
- A mortgage company in commercial disputes;
- A communications company in patent litigation;
- A real-estate developer in litigation against an investor;
- A nationwide retailer in landlord-tenant and other commercial disputes; and
- Lenders in litigation against borrowers.
Temple University Beasley School of Law, LL.M. in Trial Advocacy, Honors (2003)
Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude (2001)
University of Pennsylvania, B.A. English, Cum Laude (1998)
Honorable Freda L. Wolfson, United States District Court, New Jersey 2002-03