Klehr Harrison’s Family Law Practice Group provides zealous, compassionate and professional representation to help our clients achieve their goals for their families. We do this through negotiated settlements, mediation, arbitration, collaborative divorce and litigation. Recognizing the emotional, financial and other complexities involved with divorce and other family law issues, we help clients make good choices to protect their families’ futures. Our clients say that our warmth, professionalism, responsiveness and commitment to seeking a favorable outcome are some of our strengths. Our services include the following:
- divorce (including dissolution of marriage and domestic partnerships, equitable distribution and name changes);
- prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements (including premarital and post-marital agreements, domestic partnership agreements and cohabitation agreements);
- child and spousal support and arrears (including calculating child support according to the child support guidelines and alimony pendente lite and setting and collecting support arrears through judgments, liens, garnishments, writs of execution, levies, and other enforcement methods);
- child custody and visitation (including legal and physical custody and parenting plans, modification, contempt, relocation and third party rights);
- domestic partnerships (including assistance with adoptions and pre- and post-domestic partnership agreements);
- post-judgment modification (including child support or spousal support modifications and child custody and visitation modifications); and
- domestic violence and restraining orders (including temporary restraining orders, protection from abuse orders and injunctions).