The following positions are immediately available at Klehr Harrison. We hope you consider joining us.
To apply for a position, please submit your resume and a cover letter to the firm’s Hiring Partner,
Lee D. Moylan, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1835 Market Street, Suite 1400, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103.
BANKRUPTCY & RESTRUCTURING PRACTICE GROUP OPENINGS:
Bankruptcy & Restructuring Associate – Wilmington, DE Office
Bankruptcy Associate opening in the firm’s Wilmington office. The ideal candidate will have 1-5 years experience in chapter 11 bankruptcy. Experience representing chapter 11 debtors and creditors’ committees is preferred. Candidates completing a clerkship are encouraged to apply. Must be licensed to practice in the State of Delaware. Strong academic and writing skills are required. Great opportunity to join an experienced team of chapter 11 lawyers and become part of Klehr Harrison’s established and well-respected Delaware bankruptcy practice.
Bankruptcy/Creditor’s Rights Associate - Philadelphia Office
Bankruptcy & Restructuring Associate with 2-5 years experience in commercial and consumer bankruptcy, reorganization, workouts, and foreclosure litigation. Pennsylvania license is required. Also having a Delaware license is a plus, as the ideal candidate will work with both our Philadelphia and Delaware bankruptcy attorneys. This Associate will work closely with the Group’s Partners and Senior Associates in the firm’s representation of, among others, creditors' committees, indenture trustees, financial institutions in lender liability actions, landlords, equipment lessors, debtors and other constituencies in cases not only within the Philadelphia region but also nationally and internationally.
LITIGATION PRACTICE GROUP OPENINGS:
E-Discovery Attorney - Philadelphia Office
The ideal candidate will have significant experience with both participating in and managing e-discovery projects of all sizes and will want to focus exclusively on these projects, including: (1) the selection of appropriate technologies and methods for document collection, early case assessment, and document review and production; (2) the selection and management of document reviewers, including contract reviewers; (3) providing legal advice concerning discovery and e-discovery issues; (4) preparation and negotiation of ESI protocols, confidentiality orders, and discovery schedules. Advanced knowledge of all common e-discovery technologies, including Relativity, is required. PA bar preferred.
Labor and Employment - Philadelphia Office
Associate with 3-4 years of experience in labor and employment litigation and counseling, including advising clients on HR issues, drafting employment policies, negotiating employment agreements, litigating restrictive covenant matters, and defending clients on claims of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation in agency and court proceedings. Great opportunity to grow with Klehr Harrison’s dynamic Labor and Employment group and learn from its experienced partners.
REAL ESTATE AND FINANCE PRACTICE GROUP OPENINGS:
Real Estate and Finance Associate – Philadelphia Office
Mid-level real estate and commercial finance attorney. Experience representing clients as buyers, sellers, lenders and borrowers in connection with all classes of real estate for transactions encompassing acquisitions, sales and loans, construction and development financings and CMBS loans. Experience with intercreditor and co-lender agreements and/or asset based and commercial lending a plus.
• Strong academic credentials, including a J.D. or equivalent degree from a well-respected U.S. law school.
• Licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania or New Jersey.
• At least 3 years of experience in real estate finance law required.
• Excellent writing and analytical skills in complex transactions.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and other essential law office technology.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with tight timelines and competing deadlines, while also completing priority projects and working toward long-term goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills – including ability to respond productively to direction and feedback, and to work well with staff and leadership at all levels.
• Proactive and self-starting – ability to work independently, with keen issue-spotting and problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy, and commitment to work product that is thorough, complete, and excellent.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage work-flow priorities.
• Team player – a spirit of camaraderie and collaboration.
Paralegal for Real Estate and Finance Department - Philadelphia Office
Real estate and finance paralegal with substantial experience in commercial real estate and finance transactions, including reviewing and analyzing due diligence, surveys and title commitments; preparing loan and closing documents; coordinating document execution and closing deliverables; preparing leases; forming corporate entities; and addressing post-closing matters.
Please note that Klehr Harrison does not have a summer program for associates.
Klehr Harrison is an equal opportunity employer.