Heather I. Levine has experience in a variety of real estate matters, including, acquisition and development, leasing, financing, title and survey issues, and commercial credit workouts. Before joining the firm's Real Estate & Finance Department, Ms. Levine was a member of the firm's Litigation Department where she represented regional and national businesses in a full range of commercial litigation matters, including real estate disputes, partnership disputes, landlord/tenant disputes, and general business torts and breach of contract cases.
Temple University School of Law, J.D., High Honors (1995)
Douglass College - Rutgers University, B.A., High Honors (1992)
Philadelphia Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Ms. Levine's recent representative transactions include:
- Assisted in the representation of a national lender in connection with a $37,275,000 loan for the acquisition of a regional mall in Swansea, Massachusetts;
- Assisted in the representation of a local retail department store chain in the $21,000,000 acquisition of a national department store retailer's two department stores in Monmouth and Ocean County, New Jersey;
- Assisted in the representation of a local real estate opportunity fund in the acquisition of partnership interests and refinancing of an existing commercial building in Wilmington, Delaware, which is being converted for office, retail, and residential uses;
- Assisted in the representation of a Chicago based real estate developer in the acquisition, and sale of fee and leasehold interests in several commercial properties located throughout the United States;
- Represented a NYSE-listed REIT, as landlord, in leasing retail space in various shopping malls in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware;
- Represented a local area apartment complex owner in the acquisition and sale of various apartment complexes in the Philadelphia area; and
- Represented local real estate developers in connection with the acquisition, finance and development of numerous properties in the Philadelphia area.