Accounts Payable Coordinator
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to be based in our Philadelphia office.
- Key invoices and prepare monthly check runs for all accounts payable. Analyze company spend. Research discrepancies and reconcile vendor statements.
- Assist in transition to electronic payments.
- Manage new and existing vendor information in accounting system (LMS).
- Oversee 1099 maintenance.
- Process employee reimbursements and expense reports (SAP Concur).
- Assist Accounting Manager and VP of Finance with various projects and initiatives.
- Own monthly bank reconciliation process.
- Serve as backup for running conflict reports.
- Prepare, analyze and distribute monthly department time and revenue reports.
- Proactive and self-starting.
- Ability to work independently and to work as part of a team.
- Strong verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Polite and professional demeanor working with clients, vendors and co-workers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, strong Excel skills a must.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the legal or professional services industry.
Klehr Harrison is an equal opportunity employer and proudly embraces diversity in all of its manifestations, including, but not limited to those based on minority status, gender, disability, veteran status and sexual orientation.
Click “Apply Now” to submit your resume and a cover letter to the firm, or send them by mail to 1835 Market Street, Suite 1400, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103. We hope you consider joining us.