The real estate and finance department is seeking to fill the following position in the Philadelphia office, where you will work on complex transactions in one of the most exciting, active and diverse real estate practices in the region:
Mid-level real estate and commercial finance attorney. Experience representing clients as sellers, buyers, borrowers, lenders and preferred equity investors in connection with sales, acquisitions, construction and permanent financing, and preferred equity investments. Experience with CMBS loans and intercreditor and co-lender agreements a plus. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of relevant experience.
All candidates should possess the following:
• Strong academic credentials, including a J.D. or equivalent degree from a well-respected U.S. law school.
• Excellent writing and analytical skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage work-flow priorities.
• Strong interpersonal skills – including ability to respond productively to direction and feedback, and to work well with staff and leadership at all levels.
• Proactive and self-starting.
• Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy, and commitment to work product that is thorough, complete, and excellent.
• Team player – a spirit of camaraderie and collaboration.
Click “Apply Now” to submit your resume and a cover letter to the firm’s Hiring Partner, Lee D. Moylan or send resumes to 1835 Market Street, Suite 1400, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103. We hope you consider joining us.