Alison represents local and national developers, owners and investors in an array of commercial real estate matters, focusing on real estate financing and the acquisition, disposition, development and construction of real property. Her work includes drafting and negotiating financing and other real estate transactional documents, managing due diligence for single-site and multi-site transactions, including advising on best practices for resolving title, survey and other due diligence issues, and counseling on corporate formation and structuring.
Before joining the firm, Alison was an associate at a nationally recognized, AmLaw 200 law firm, primarily handling both commercial real estate transactions and litigation involving commercial real estate loans.
Before practicing law, Alison worked with the Visual Merchandising Team at the corporate office of Victoria’s Secret and the Buying Team at a regional denim retailer.
University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D.
– Order of the Barristers
The Ohio State University, B.S.
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
Member, Resource Development & Communications Committee, Community Design Collaborative
Board Member and Treasurer, Young Friends of the Pennsylvania SPCA
Awards & Honors
Named to “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch” list for Real Estate Law by Best Lawyers® (2021)*
Named a Pennsylvania Rising Star by Super Lawyers (2016-2021)*
News & Events
- Counseled a real estate developer in obtaining construction and mezzanine loans to be used for the construction of a 47 story, 108 unit for-sale residential condominium tower in Philadelphia.
- Counseled a real estate developer in connection with a recapitalization and $115 million refinancing of an extended stay apartment complex in New Jersey
- Counseled a real estate developer in connection with a recapitalization and $150 million refinancing of a historic Philadelphia mixed-use (retail, office, extended stay and multifamily housing) complex
- Counseled a real estate developer on approximately $40 million financing for renovation of a Class A Center City Philadelphia apartment property
- Counseled a real estate developer on the acquisition and approximately $177 million financing of a mixed use (retail, office and multifamily housing) center in Philadelphia comprised of 14 properties
- Counseled an owner and manager of academic and community-based acute care hospitals on a $170 million acquisition of two Philadelphia-based hospital systems, including a portfolio of real estate of approximately 890,000 sq. ft. leased to physician groups, a medical school and affiliates under a master lease structure
- Counseled a real estate developer in connection with a $163 million financing for constructing a Philadelphia student housing tower with approximately 368 student housing units and ground floor commercial space
- Counseled an equity REIT on the acquisition and financing of an East Coast portfolio of seven shopping centers
- Counseled a real estate developer in connection with an approximately $114 million acquisition and financing of a historic office building in Philadelphia
- Counseled a private equity firm on the acquisition, financing and sale-leaseback of 76 locations of a national restaurant chain
- Counseled a multi-channel, local information company in connection with the sale and leaseback of multiple properties throughout the United States