Carol concentrates her practice on bankruptcy, bankruptcy litigation, reorganizations and workouts and inter-creditor relationships. She frequently represents debtors, creditors’ committees, asset purchasers, institutional lenders, creditors, lender groups and plan proponents.
Rutgers University, J.D.
St. Joseph’s University, B.A.
Member, American Bar Association
Member, Burlington County Bar Association
Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
Member, New Jersey Bar Association
News & Events
- Kessler Memorial Hospital – Counsel to the unsecured creditors’ committee in the chapter 11 bankruptcy of this hospital based in Hammonton, New Jersey. (Camden, New Jersey)
- U.S. Airways, Inc. – Counsel to the City of Philadelphia Department of Commerce, Division of Aviation in the chapter 11 bankruptcy case of this airline. (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Systems Freight, Inc. – Counsel for the debtor in its chapter 11 bankruptcy case, a truckload carrier company. (Trenton, New Jersey)
- Able Laboratories – Counsel for the secured creditor in the bankruptcy of this manufacturer of pharmaceuticals. (Trenton, New Jersey)
- Inamco International Corporation – Counsel to the unsecured creditors’ committee in the chapter 11 case of this manufacturer and wholesaler of pharmaceuticals. (Camden, New Jersey)
- Fleming Companies, Inc. – Counsel to the specially appointed reclamation committee in the chapter 11 case of this food wholesaler company. (Wilmington, Delaware)
- Monet Group, Inc. – Counsel to the debtors in the chapter 11 cases of this fashion jewelry designer and seller. (Wilmington, Delaware)
- Starter Corporation – Counsel to the debtors in the chapter 11 cases of designers and marketers of sports apparel