Danielle represents privately- and publicly-held companies in various corporate matters, focusing on mergers, acquisitions, consolidations, Section 363 sales, divestitures, joint ventures, fund formation and other general corporate governance issues. Her clients are from an array of industries including retail, manufacturing, technology and software, and hospitality.
Danielle attended Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, where she was an associate editor of the Drexel Law Review. In law school, she interned for Justice Christine Donohue at the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
In addition to her corporate practice, Danielle volunteers as an Adopt Coordinator for the Homeless Advocacy Project in Philadelphia.
Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
Duquesne University, B.S.
Author, “U.S. Department of Treasury Issues IRS Notice on Payroll Tax Deferral“, September 18, 2020
Author, “SEC Amends the “Accredited Investor” Definition,” August 27, 2020.
Author, “Enhanced Transparency Regarding the Paycheck Protection Program,” June 22, 2020
Author, “Closing Deals During COVID-19,” May 18, 2020
Author, “SBA Issues New Interim Final Rule and FAQs,” April 27, 2020
Author, “SBA Interim Final Rules Issued for PPP,” April 3, 2020
Author, “Paycheck Protection Program – Updated Application Requirements Small Businesses Should Know About,” March 31, 2020
• Represented gastro-bar operators and franchisors in an $82.5 million sale of assets pursuant to a Chapter 11 Section 363 auction sale.
• Represented a manufacturer and seller of timber, veneer and other residual products in a $17 million divestiture of certain assets.
• Represented a women’s clothing and accessories retailer in connection with a $12.2 million general assignment for the benefit of creditors.
• Represented an environmentally-friendly restaurant chain in connection with the sale of their assets, effectuated through a Chapter 11 Section 363 auction sale.
• Represented the stockholders in a sale of all of the common stock of a software engineering and design company for $42.36 million.
• Represented the majority member of a medical marijuana dispensary application and permit holding company in the sale of membership interests in exchange for both cash consideration and shares in a public company.
• Represented the operators of retail furniture, bedding and mattress stores in connection with a Chapter 11 Section 363 auction sale of substantially all of their assets.
• Represented a designer, manufacturer and seller of heat exchangers and pressure vessels in the acquisition of all assets of the company.
• Represented a scrap metal and recycling business in a $4.65 million asset sale.