Glenn concentrates his practice in business litigation, with a particular emphasis on appellate litigation. He has argued appeals in every appellate court in the tristate area and several other courts around the country, and has tried cases in various state and federal courts and arbitration forums.
Glenn represents clients in a wide range of matters, including disputes involving governance of corporations and alternative business entities, and contract, employment, fiduciary duty, real estate, securities, trademark infringement, unfair competition, zoning, and other business tort matters. He also represents clients in matters involving administrative agencies and self-regulatory organizations, including conducting internal investigations and handling enforcement matters.
Glenn’s clients have included consulting firms, directors and officers, equity investors, investment banks, lenders, manufacturers, members of LLCs, private equity sponsors and portfolio companies, real estate developers and owners, large retailers, systems integrators, and technology companies.
Glenn holds an AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the law publication’s highest rating.*
University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
Amherst College, B.A., magna cum laude
U.S. Supreme Court
U.S. Courts of Appeals, Second Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
News & Events
Presenter, “Letters of Intent: Be Careful What You Wish For,” accredited CLE seminar, November 18, 2014
Presenter, “Brief Writing,” accredited CLE seminar, February 7, 2008
- obtained, on behalf of private equity partnership, its sponsor and its principal, dismissal of all claims, including conversion, unjust enrichment, fraudulent transfer, aiding and abetting breach of fiduciary duty, civil conspiracy, rescission, fraudulent and negligent misrepresentations and violations of federal and state securities acts, by investors in partnership who asserted their investments were taken without proper authorization
- conducted a forensic audit and co-authored a report for The Harrisburg Authority regarding accumulation of more than $300 million in debt related to the Harrisburg municipal incinerator
- successfully defended an appeal in Pennsylvania Supreme Court of grant of gaming license to one of two successful applicants in Philadelphia and obtained order from Pennsylvania Supreme Court in original proceeding directing City to grant zoning approvals to gaming licensee
- obtained multi-million dollar verdict for Fortune 50 company involving breach of retrospective equity adjustment agreement by client’s co-equity sponsors in foreign power plant project
- obtained order on appeal vacating summary judgment against client on issue of first impression in federal courts regarding application of overtime laws to employee benefits offered through Section 125 “cafeteria plan”
- obtained then-record damage award under the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act of 1999, recovering the maximum amount of statutory damages available under the Act, plus all attorney’s fees and costs and possession of the five domain names in question, then defended the verdict on appeal
- obtained summary judgment for investor in convertible debentures requiring issuer to deliver common stock to the investor worth more than $1.2 million on the investor’s $50,000 investment and to pay the investor’s attorney’s fees and costs
- jointly obtained multi-million dollar trial verdict for equipment finance lender against borrower and guarantors, recovering all principal and accrued interest, plus attorney’s fees and costs, then defended the verdict on appeal