Will focuses his practice on commercial real estate transactions, representing private equity funds, REITs, CMBS lenders, developers, operating partners and other market players in the acquisition, financing and disposition of real estate assets. His experience encompasses such financing structures as senior-subordinate joint ventures, mezzanine loans, loan participations and tenancy-in-common financing, and asset classes that include office, retail, multi-family, industrial and hospitality.
Outside of the real estate arena, Will regularly represents providers of factoring and other asset-based financing facilities to industries ranging from auto parts manufacturing to healthcare.
Before joining Klehr Harrison, Will spent several years as an associate in the mortgage-backed securities practice of an AmLaw 100 firm.
Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University, J.D.
Brown University, B.A.
- Represented a large international bank, as lead lender, in connection with a $205 million CMBS loan on a portfolio of four hospitality properties located in three states
- Represented an Atlanta based owner-operator in connection with the $50 million acquisition of a pair of hospitality properties in downtown Atlanta and related mortgage financing
- Represented a Philadelphia region based private investment firm in connection with a $20 million mezzanine loan and a $9 million personal loan to the borrower sponsor, secured by interests in a portfolio of eight Philadelphia commercial and multifamily properties
- Represented a large international bank in connection with three related CMBS loans in the aggregate amount of $101 million, each secured by a hospitality property located in California
- Represented a Philadelphia based REIT in connection with a $13 million senior investment in a joint venture to acquire, renovate and operate a multifamily property in the Denver region